martes, 15 de marzo de 2011

SELF-EVALUATION

1. What activities did you do? I do speakings, magazines, writings and orals presentations.
2. Did you organize your work week by week? Yes, i did but sometimes I could didn't finish the job
3. Did you prepare the material for every activity? Yes, but every week I brought more than necessary material
4. What did you like? I like sou much the activities online.
5. What was more difficult for you? The writings is more difficult for me.
6. What would you like to do next term? Could have all the writings.
7. Why do we work using portfolio-blogs? Because the course is more fun.

Activities in the language room:

I like the portafolio but I don't like workbook. I hate it. 
My favourite are the magazines and songs but I prefer the speakings with Enric and Bernat.   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario